Membership of ILGA is divided into two categories
1. Full membership is open to lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender non-profit organisations which support the Aims and Objectives of ILGA. This category includes LGBT groups which form part of a non LGBT organisation. Additional information is available as follows:
View the entitlements of Full Member Organisations & the role of full members in ILGA
Full Membership Fees
• Reduced rate: 20 euros (for organisations outside of Europe, North America, Australia and N.Z.)
• Standard rate: 125 euros
• Supporter membership: 250 euros
Become a full member / Renew your membership
2. Associate membership is open to any other organisation or association which supports the Aims and Objectives of ILGA; typically, such organisations are commercial LGBT organisations, governmental oganisations, or non-LGBT voluntary organisations. For further information, please click here.
Associate Membership Fees
• International & governmental organisations: 335 Euros
• Businesses: 250 Euros
Become an associate member / Renew your membership
Membership applications are ratified initially on a provisional basis by the ILGA World Executive Board, but are subject to final decision by the World Conference.